Affiliate Program - Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) govern the participation of affiliates (“Affiliates”) in the affiliate program (“Program”) of Shop Kreativ Wedding (“Merchant” or “we” or “us”).
By participating in the Program, Affiliates agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not participate in the Program.
- Enrollment in the Program To become an Affiliate, you must submit an application through our website. We reserve the right to approve or reject any application at our sole discretion. We may reject an application for any reason, including but not limited to the website or content of the applicant, or if we determine the applicant's website is unsuitable for our Program.
- Affiliate Links and Commissions Upon approval, we will provide you with a unique affiliate link (“Link”) that you can use to promote our products. You may place the Link on your website, social media platforms, or other online channels. For every sale made through your Link within 30 days of the referral, you will receive a commission of 15% of the current product price at the time of purchase. Commissions will be paid on a monthly basis, provided that the Affiliate has earned a minimum of €50 in commission. If the Affiliate has not earned this minimum, the commission will be carried forward to the next month until the minimum threshold is met. Commissions will be paid via PayPal or bank transfer. Commissions will only be paid for completed transactions that are not subject to any refunds.
- Use of Trademarks and Copyrighted Material Affiliates are not authorized to use any of our trademarks or copyrighted material except as specifically provided in this Agreement or with prior written consent from us.
- Prohibited Activities Affiliates may not engage in the following activities:
- Using spam or unsolicited email to promote our products;
- Engaging in any form of fraudulent or illegal activity;
- Promoting our products on websites or platforms that contain offensive or objectionable material;
- Making false or misleading statements about our products or services;
- Infringing any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademarks and copyrights;
- Bidding on our trademarked terms on pay-per-click search engines.
- Commissions Commissions will be paid on a monthly basis, provided that the Affiliate has earned a minimum of €50 in commission. If the Affiliate has not earned this minimum, the commission will be carried forward to the next month until the minimum threshold is met. Commissions will be paid via PayPal or bank transfer. Commissions will only be paid for completed transactions that are not subject to any refunds.
- Termination We may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason, by giving you notice via email or through the Program. Upon termination, you must immediately stop using the Links and remove any references to our products or services from your website or other online channels.
- Modification We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time, at our sole discretion. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes to commission rates, payment procedures, and Program rules. We will notify you of any modifications by email or through the Program. If you do not agree with the modifications, you may terminate this Agreement.
- Liability We will not be liable for any damages arising from the participation in the Program, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from your participation in the Program.
- Intellectual Property All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets, related to our products and services remain the exclusive property of Shop Kreativ Wedding. Affiliates may not use any of our intellectual property without prior written consent from us.
- Confidentiality Affiliates agree to maintain the confidentiality of any information received from us or obtained through participation in the Program that is not publicly available. This includes but is not limited to customer information, commission rates, and Program rules.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany. Any dispute arising from or related to this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.
- Entire Agreement This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Program and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings, whether written or oral.
By clicking “I agree” during the application process, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.